Cifras Web

1000 Promises

Building 429

2 acessos

|C    |F    |Am   |F    |   [Verse 1] C   Wish that I could rewind me F   Rewrite all my history Am   But You say that You knew each day   F Before one came to be C   Wish that there was a detour F   From unfair, undone and unsure Am   But You say when I'm weak, You are strong     F You never leave my side   [Chorus] C          F             G I've got a thousand promises   F                    C I know You're not done yet                        F          G Every word that You've ever spoken            Am To the end won't be broken C        F                 G I've got everything You've said   F           C Reminding me again                   F               G You complete everything You start               Am Keep speaking to my heart C              F         G              F   One thousand promises,   one thousand promises C              F   One thousand promises G        Am Over and over   [Verse 2] C   In the midst of the shadows F   In the valley so low Am   I will not be afraid of the night F You are by my side C   And when I can't see a way out C   And I'm caught in a fight with my doubt F   When it's not what I would have chosen F   This hope I'm still holding   [Chorus] C          F             G I've got a thousand promises   F                    C I know You're not done yet                        F          G Every word that You've ever spoken            Am To the end won't be broken C        F                 G I've got everything You've said   F           C Reminding me again                   F               G You complete everything You start               Am Keep speaking to my heart C              F         G              F   One thousand promises,   one thousand promises C              F   One thousand promises G        Am Over and over   [Bridge] C                   F You won't leave me, won't forsake me G              F Glory to glory You will take me C            F Out of ashes into beauty G           Am You before, You behind me C            F As I wait, I know I'll rise up G               F On the wings of eagles, higher C            F I can do all things in You G              Am I believe each word is true C I've got a thousand promises C This isn't where it ends C I know You're not done yet    [Chorus] C          F             G I've got a thousand promises   F                    C I know You're not done yet                        F          G Every word that You've ever spoken            Am To the end won't be broken C        F                 G I've got everything You've said   F           C Reminding me again                   F               G You complete everything You start               Am Keep speaking to my heart C              F         G              F   One thousand promises,   one thousand promises C              F   One thousand promises G        Am Over and over   [Outro] C As I wait, I know I'll rise up N.C. On the wings of eagles, higher N.C. I can do all things in You N.C. I believe each word is true

Top cifras de Building 429

1. Space in Between Us
  2. Amazed
  3. End Of Me
  4. Always
  5. Because You're Mine
  6. Majesty
  7. I Belong To You
  8. Angeline
  9. No One Else Knows
  10. Shadow Of Angels